Monday, December 15, 2008

Workshop closed for Christmas


Just thought I'd put a blog notice up that I've closed the workshop a bit early this year, and my online web store too.

The weather is very wet and snowy, I just don't trust my ability to get to the post office in a timely manner in this kind of weather. Right now, my car is surrounded by *a lot* of snow and it may be a day or so before I can get it out. According to the news, the snow and wet weather will last for the next week, maybe more. eek!

So in the interest of good customer service, I've decided to close a few days earlier than planned. For anyone local looking for my soap, you can always find it at these retail locations:

Aimee Taylor Handcrafted
Mill Street
Grass Valley, CA

Being Green
In the New York Hotel
Nevada City, Ca

BriarPatch Co-Op
Sierra College Drive
Grass Valley, CA

California Organics
Argall Way
Nevada City, CA

If you don't find what you're looking for or need something special, please feel free to call me. Contact info is on our main Frontier Angel website.

Anyway, happy holidays to all! May 2009 bring you health and happiness.

No comments: