Friday, December 11, 2009

Rained Out...


For the first time in *four* years vending at Cornish Christmas, we were rained out. Bummer. I hate missing a show. We actually did set up our booth. It was exciting getting the lighting plugged in and up while pools of water were collecting in the roof of our awning. I count it a blessing that no one got electrocuted. I put out my shelf displays and noticed that everything had a fine mist on it already. I looked up, my two faithful and non-complaining helpers were drenched, as was I, and I knew it was time to call the game on account of rain.

I hope no one was disappointed and looking for my soap. I'm hoping that next Friday, our last night vending, will be much more pleasant. If anyone needs soap before Christmas, please call 530-274-3711. I can get it to you if you are in or around town.

The photo posted is from Cornish Christmas 2007.

No comments: