Monday, June 21, 2010

Where did the time go?

Wow...was my last posting really in April?? Well, I apologize to anyone who may be out there reading. I'm more active on Facebook, it's easy to login in there and post a one or two liner. If you care to join me over there, just search for "Frontier Angel Soap" and "like" us. I'm on just about everyday for a minute or two, so I'm always available to answer any questions.

What we've been up to? Getting ready for the markets and finally working them all. We have quite a busy schedule this year. Check it out:

May through October
Nevada County Farmers Market
Every Saturday, 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Northstar house off McCourtney (follow signs), Grass Valley, CA

June through October
Downtown Nevada City Farmers Market
Every Saturday, 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
off Broad Street in Nevada City, CA

June through August
Thursday Night Downtown Farmers Market
Every Thursday, 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Downtown Grass Valley, CA

June through October
Folsom Certified Farmers' Market
Every Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
East Natoma and Blue Ravine Road, Folsom, CA

I am loving these markets! Each one has it's own specialness and I really enjoy getting a chance to meet my customers and talk a bit. Hope you'll come see us and please feel free to ask for a free sample. We always have 'em, unless it's late in the day, we do eventually run out.


No comments: