Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fall Home & Garden Show, Oct 16 & 17

Anyone coming to our soap making demos this weekend? Unfortunately we have to miss our regular Saturday market at the North Star house in Grass Valley, but you can find us all weekend long at the Nevada County Fair Grounds.

We'll have our soap display there for purchases and we'll also be doing one demo each day. Check out today's paper (The Union) for the special insert with all the details.

Here's a photo from last years demo, all chairs filled and folks standing in the back! Who knew so many people were interested in soap making?? I think it's great. Soap is like any other product, if you use it you should know what's in it. This year, I'm going to talk a little bit about why you'd want to make your own soap. I only get 20 minutes per demo, so I'll have to talk fast. I'm always available after the demo to answer any of your questions.

Should be way fun, see you there!!

No comments: