Thursday, January 31, 2008

Let it snow....


I don't remember it snowing so much last year as it has this year. While that cold white stuff causes inconvenience, it sure is beautiful. Yesterday was a "snow day" for the kids in town. We took a break to play...we got home just in time, check out the storm on the horizon!

Today the snow has started falling again. I'm in the office where its warm and I have easy access to hot beverages, a nice window on the gently falling snow, and I'm busily packing boxes of soap to be shipped later in the afternoon.

What a nice winter day...

1 comment:

Serena said...

It's definitely been more snowy this year. I think it's been the snowiest year since we've been in C. R. Fiona was really enjoying the snow the other day. I showed her how to stick her tongue out and catch the snowflakes. She really liked it!