Thursday, January 24, 2008

Our TV Spot

Last November, I contacted NCTV (Grass Valley's local television station) about the possibility of doing a soap making demo on one of their programs. I love sharing my craft, even though I may not be the most polished speaker, I love what I do. At the market, many people asked me how soap is made so I thought it was time that I got something down on tape to refer to.

So here it is, my soap making demo and second tv appearance (the first appearance was a segment on local Comcast and a visit to my workshop). During this demo, I didn't give away my soap formula (sorry, it's confidential) or any tricks of the trade, but it's a basic demonstration of soap being made in it's simplest form which is still pretty interesting. The second half of the segment is just the host and I yaking on about personal stuff. Feel free to skip over that part if you like!




No comments: