Saturday, September 27, 2008

Back by popular demand...our flat rate shipping deal! No matter how much soap you order, shipping is only $5.00! And if you order $75.00 worth of product or more, shipping is free. I hate fudging around trying to calculate shipping. So I'm making it easy for both of us...you get the deal and I don't have to weigh anything. Call me lazy, but I'd rather spend my time in the workshop making great soap.

Our fall pumpkin soap will be listed on our website next weekend. This bar is the first to showcase our new packaging and new soap size. I've been wanting to change things up for quite awhile and I'm pleased with the results. Our soap is now a bit larger (about 125 grams) and shaped just a little differently than before. I believe the soap we make is different from the rest 'out there' and so I wanted to give it a visual look that is a bit different...sort of upscale rustic. We're keeping our same cool label since we get so many compliments from our customers. I just didn't have the heart to change the label design.

While the soap may look different, it's still the same quality product. We still make soap with the same luxury oils and scent generously with our own proprietary essential oil blends. I make soap the way I like it. If I were going to spend $5 for a bar of soap, I want it to give me healthy skin, lather like crazy, and smell amazing. I think we've achieved that goal.

No comments: