Friday, September 5, 2008

Endings and beginnings....

Well, my big market is over for the season. The downtown Mill Street market was a blast, as usual. Ray and Cherri did an awesome job organizing it, thank you!

We have one last summer market, it's every Saturday morning in Nevada City from 8:00 a.m. to noon. I adore this market...there's something about being outside early, coffee and breakfast burritos in the air, the colorful array of produce; fruit, veggies and flowers, and the sounds of local artists serenading us. And probably the most friendly group of vendors that I've ever met.

The Sac Bee recently published a blurb on this market, here's what they have to say, I tend to disagree...this market is definitely worth the drive. It's an upscale, hip, country farmers market at it's best. Our family favorites are; organic wholegrain bread, heirloom tomatos, cucumbers, and the last of the gala apples. This market runs though October...hope to see you there!

Thanks to everyone who entered our anniversary drawing. We picked five names, they are:

  • Sue of Westminister, CA
  • Karen of Grass Valley, CA
  • Shannon of Reno, NV
  • Linda of Freeport, FL
  • John of San Francisco, CA
You lucky people will be receiving your Frontier Angel Soap in the mail very soon, so keep an eye on your mailbox.

Busy, busy in the workshop. I've decided to bring back my Ginger-Lime soap (made and curing), and Country Meadow (making that today). Pumpkin is on the list next...I discovered that my container of clove bud essential oil is dangerously low, so I'm waiting on a delivery...patience...

No comments: