Monday, October 6, 2008

Fall is here...

I love fall, don't you? The burgundy, gold and orange leaves on the trees, the weather turning slightly chilly (ok, not today, but definitely at night), the occasional rain storm that leaves the air smelling fresh and earthy....it's the best time of the year.

In the spirit of all that, I've created two new soaps. One is returning from last fall, "Pumpkin Harvest". It's scented with essential oils of allspice, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger, and it's loaded with fresh pumpkin puree. I only keep this around for the holidays, so after December, it gets retired once more.

The second new soap is "Carrots, Oats & Molasses". This soap is layered, top half is made with organic carrot juice and oats, the bottom half contains molasses and buttermilk. I left this bar unscented because the carrots and molasses lend their own sweet/nutty scent to the soap. I adore this one.

No comments: