Thursday, January 14, 2010

Weather Watching

I am a compulsive weather watcher. I love going online and checking out the forecast, the live radars, I even watch the Caltrans live traffic cameras for clues on what's going on up the hill. Okay, so that's one weird thing you now know about me. Why am I mentioning it? Well, we've got some severe weather ahead next week and I'm concerned about getting orders out. I will, of course, get them out. I mean that's what four-wheel drive was invented for! But gee, navigating roads where the residents are not accustomed to driving in snow (we only get 3 or 4 good snows per winter), it can be nerve wracking. So here's hoping the weatherman is exaggerating!

Good news, though. I got the oil that I needed so desperately, it came today. That was good news to wake up to, I tell ya. So I'm back out in the workshop tomorrow! Yes! A few restocks, 'Yuba Wild' (very popular) and 'Lavender Fields' (an oldie but goodie). Then I can play with new scent blends, and THAT is what I'm really looking forward to.

Until next time, stay warm and dry out there.

No comments: