Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Get ready to scrub!

I'm not sure what took me so long.  I finally came up with a nice scrubby soap.  Customers have been asking for years...for a gardeners bar, for a mechanics bar, for something to scrub feet...etc.

I think I've come up with something that fits the bill for all these uses.  It's aptly named "Brimstone" because this thing will scrub the skin right off the devil himself.  I've loaded it with red clay and bamboo charcoal, and lots of pumice of various grit size.  The essential oil blend helps with cleaning too: eucalyptus, pine and lemongrass.

I've been having my mechanic friends try it out with great results. And I use it after I make soap.  Making soap can be a very dirty job and I sometimes end up with oil and clays all over my hands.  I also have a veggie garden, I'm a no-gloves kind of gardener which means that dirt really gets embedded.  Using "Brimstone" and then slathering on my shea butter balm (coming soon), my hands are baby soft and ultra clean.

This photo is the test batch so it's a bit rough looking, the final version will be similar just a prettier.  On sale in July 2011!

No comments: