Thursday, October 30, 2008

End of market season...

So sad that last week was the last Saturday market in Nevada City. But we had a *great* time...this is by far, my most favorite venue. Can't wait to get back to it next summer!

I thought I'd post a quick photo of my market set up. The soap on the left shows the new soap size and orientation, the soap on the right is what I used to do. My soap is different from the rest "out there", it's actually really good stuff. So I wanted to make it visually a bit different than the standard soap bar.

I'm busy getting ready for "Paint the Town Pink" event tonight. If anyone is reading this today (Thursday, October 30th), you can still go to this event. It's being held at the Nevada County fair grounds (inside the big main building). The cause is breast cancer...all funds go to helping further cancer prevention and cure. The tickets are $30 at the door. Not only are you doing something good with that ticket purchase, but you'll have fun too! Lots of freebies, fashion show, food and wine. I've got two full boxes of soap samples and I want to give them ALL away tonight!

If I get a chance to take pictures, I'll post one sometime over the weekend.

No comments: